Refrigerators have become one of the key and most essential appliances in the Household. They are quite useful for preserving the food as well as keeping the water and other drinks cool. Refrigerators are useful in maintaining the longevity of the food and this makes the food fresh for a very long period of time.
There are multiple types of Refrigerators that are available according to the use and requirement of the people. The Refrigerators come in different sizes and shapes and they can be used in Hotels, Homes as well as in Restaurants.
With the sudden increase in the demand of Refrigerators, there are mini-refrigerators that are selling in the market. There is a big demand for such type of refrigerators in India, mentioned below are top 10 mini-refrigerators models that you can buy:
- Tropical Chiller cum Warmer: It is a two in one warmer and chiller. It is a small sized, highly efficient chiller and fits perfectly in the gym, office or in the room. It has the capacity of fitting two bottles of 0.5l/6 cans.
The product is very user friendly and it has an adjustable panel for easy accommodation of bottles, cans, food items, etc. The capacity of the Refrigerator is 5 litres and it weighs around 540 gms. The only con of this is that it has less space as compared to others.
- Hisense Single Door Minibar Refrigerator: This is also quite user friendly and it has capacity of 44 litres. The design of the Fridge is very sleek and stylish and it has a direct cooling airflow which ensures that the food stays fresh for a long period of time. The fridge operates quite smoothly and silently as well. It is made in China and it has a smart compressor.
- LG Mini Refrigerator 45L: This Refrigerator has very advanced and sharp features and it also has a very elegant look. The interior of the fridge is designed quite thoughtfully and the shelves provide quite a wide and large storage as well. The capacity of the fridge is 45 litres and it consumes comparatively less energy than its counterfeits. This makes it easier to control and manage. The refrigerator is easy to operate and it is also quite environment friendly.
- LG Single Door Refrigerator: This product of LG is also quite elegant looking and it also has a very sleek design. There is a large basket that aids in storing bigger bottles with quite an ease. The fridge also has separate compartments with a temperature regulator that aids in compartmentalizing the daily needs in a better and organized manner. This weighs 17 kg. If You want to get yourself a latest LG refrigerators then you can buy it from Bajaj EMI Store
- Haier Single Door Refrigerator: This fridge has a capacity of 53 litres and its 23% thicker insulation ensures better cooling retention during long power cuts. The fridge also consists of an anti-fungal removal gasket that prevents germs and bacteria from forming in the door lining. The refrigerator is quite spacious and the capacity of its freezer is 3 litres. The con of this refrigerator is that it needs to be defrosted manually.
- Godrej Qube Personal Cooling Solution: It is also one of the best mini refrigerators in India at the moment. The capacity of the Refrigerator is 30 litres and it comes with advanced thermoelectric cooling technology. It is very easy to clean and operate. The fridge contains dual LED lights for greater visibility and convenience. This fridge also needs to be defrosted manually.
- Hisense 93 L 1 Star Direct Cool Single Door Mini Refrigerator: This refrigerator comes with a 93 litres capacity and it has easy temperature control knobs that are of high quality shelves that provide higher storage space as well.
The design of the fridge is quite sleek and it is durable and long lasting as well. The fridge comes with a one year warranty and it also comes with a separate freezer compartment. It is actual value for money for the consumers.
- Gem Single Door Refrigerator: This fridge is also a great option for the consumers as it comes in the capacity of 50 litres and it has sports finish outer body. It also comes with a separate chiller compartment and one of the biggest advantages of the Refrigerator is that it comes with an auto defrost system. The weight of the refrigerator is 16 kg.
The ratings on this product are also quite good and it can be said that the consumers like this product. It also consists of Steel wire shelf which is quite useful in storing things and food items and these can also be stored for a very long period of time.
- Amazon Basics 43L Single Door Mini Refrigerator: This refrigerator is also a very nice fridge and it comes in the capacity of 43 litres. It is quite compact and it’s design is quite sleek and slender. It is particularly made for the Hotels. This Refrigerator provides higher performance in terms of faster and efficient cooling.
There is extra space which indicates that there is higher capacity for the fridge to store bigger bottles. The refrigerator can also function properly in the voltage fluctuations and it comes with an ice tray. The fridge weighs 13 kg and it comes with a one year warranty. It also consumes less power and it has two star energy ratings.
- Croma 50 L Direct Single Door Mini Refrigerator: This is also one of the most efficient mini-fridge that comes in an aesthetic and sleek design. It has two dedicated racks which are used for storing all the food items. This refrigerator comes with a compact, easy access & removable tray that can be easily used for storing small chocolates and items such as butter.
The fridge weighs nearly 20 kg and it is quite energy efficient as well. The fridge is available in adjustable modes that aids in providing perfect temperature to the cooling needs of the consumers respectively. The product is value for money.