Read Instructions Carefully for Quick Approval
Hesper Herald staff reviews all press releases before inclusion so we can ensure that the content is written in the right format, accurate, newsworthy and acceptable.
Attention to the below-mentioned guidelines will ensure quick approval and distribution.
- We are strictly against DUPLICATED press releases that are already been published on other websites. Our editorial team is adhered to all the policies and shows keen discreetment and good judgment.
- Your press release should be newsworthy! We make sure that your news piece is based on a noteworthy and appropriate angle such as achieving big organizational milestones, company or product launch, entrepreneurship, and new project launches. The news should hook an audience and must capture the interest of journalists as well as the target audience.
- Always keep in mind that your newsworthy press release is meant to address a specific topic or inform the general public about something that did not know before. If your news sounds like a promotion or advertisement, it will not be published until you modify it based on our terms.
- Your press release must be well-structured and logical. Make sure it explains the 5 W’s such as who, what, where, when, and why. Your press release should also have an opening paragraph, main content body, quotes from relevant people, closing comments, and contact details for the public and journalists.
- All news stories should be written in third person format. Any references to “I,” “we,” “us,” “you,” “your,” etc. must be highlighted in quotes.
- Hesper Herald is not an article directory or a platform for submitting content. We are only focused to accept original and high-quality content that has some meaning and logic. So, your content shouldn’t be a promotion of your company or any advertisement.
- Press releases should be submitted in an accurate format and do not have any slanderous language or references to legal cases or be subjected to harm to any person, brand, or group.
- Your submission must contain valid contact information.
- The news story should have a maximum length of 400 words and a maximum word length of 1500.
- All press releases shouldn’t contain any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. Our editorial team will not be responsible to proof-read and edit your news story. Your submissions will be rejected if they contain grammatical errors.
- All press releases should also have a proper Featured image relevant to your content as well as do not have company logos
- Your news story should also have (X)HTML formatting. We only allow formatting that features backlinks, bold text, and clickable email addresses. These are added using custom tags.
- The packages allow the following file types: jpeg, jpg, png, pdf, .doc, xls.
- Your hyperlinks should also be highly relevant to your story, and they shouldn’t be for promotional purposes. Hyperlinks should be applied to direct media contacts from the press release for getting further information
- Hesper Herald reserves the right to reject, modify and delete any content that, published or otherwise that it deems to be offensive, slanderous, racist, inflammatory, sexually explicit or that promotes violence/ terrorism.
Hesper Herald reserves the right to reject, modify and delete any content that, published or otherwise that it deems to be offensive, slanderous, racist, inflammatory, sexually explicit or that promotes violence/ terrorism.
To fast track and secure the most coverage, we offer a press release re-writing service by our editorial team. Our experienced journalists know exactly how to write to maximise the potential of your release getting picked up by the press. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any general questions, please contact email@example.com.