Are you incessantly looking forward to choosing or selecting curtains for your home? You may think this is a straightforward step but did you know that there are many essential things to consider? Moreover, the only criteria which you should have been not the budget. The curtains which you should choose or select will basically be for a while so make sure you select the right one that embellishes your sweet home. When you decide to purchase a curtain, then you must know that curtains have played a huge part in warming your home.
Whether you are looking for window or door curtains, there are so many things to consider when purchasing- the lining, length, color, quality, and design are some vital things that you need to check. There is also some biggest question which arises in your mind and that is whether to purchase a curtain readymade or get them tailored. So, you do not feel overwhelmed- because our professional experts have spilled out the beans on choosing or selecting the best and perfect curtains for your home.
Below are some of the basic factors or criteria that you need to consider before purchasing Curtains in Nairobi and this has been distinctly described below: –
- Think about Fabric before buying a curtain: – When you opt to purchase Curtains in Nairobi, the fabric is a vital point to consider while buying a curtain. Selecting or choosing standard quality fabric is significant and ensures you that your curtains can be utilized for several years and also looks gorgeous.
If fabrics are too heavier, they may get spill onto the entire window. In addition, some kinds of materials enable the flow of air, keep dust particles away, while there are other kinds of curtains that may be too suffocating and enhance the chances of dust and allergies in the home.
- Consider the drape of the curtain fabric: – When buying Curtains in Nairobi, you need to consider the drape of a curtain. Check out a sample at the home and view how it falls. Pleat it like an accordion and observe if it gets spilled over or stays in its shape.
- Material of a curtain: – Before planning to buy a Curtain in Nairobi, you need to consider the material- either it may be a single choice or a combination of choices. Generally, most homes use a synthesis of light air cotton, and linen during brighter sunny days and thick or suede as the light gets faded and gets colder.
Window-based curtains work best in silk, linen, cotton, and velvet. In sunny rooms, faux silk really works. If you want to keep the room heat, then it is essential to block the light and thereby add a thick insulating material to keep the curtain thin within itself.
- Exposure to Sunlight: – Over a certain period of time, you need to consider exposure to sunlight. If the room gets abundant of it, then keep the colors light and pastel. Especially the bright colors in cotton get faded and drabs quickly.
- Length of a curtain and lining: – Before selecting the fabric, you need to consider how much high above is required to place the window curtain. Such curtains have given small rooms a sense of comfort to live happily. Here it is given below how to measure the window curtain.
- You need to measure the top of a window plus additional few inches to measure the height of a hook.
- In order to get a traditional look, you need to end the length with a curtain puddling on the floor, and lining the skirting to get a modern contemporary look.
Key points to be taken away: –
Before purchasing a perfect curtain for your home, you need to consider some basic facts before you are making your final decision. We, therefore, have offered you standard quality curtains that look awesome and serve you best. And if you require to design your home then our experts are here to guide you.